Monday, October 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Thanks, Rebecca.

4 Random Things I Like About My Husband

He's a nice guy.
He an AWESOME dad.
He makes me laugh.
He bathes the kids every day!

4 Movies I Can Watch More Than Once

Honestly, I can't think of a single one. We don't get to watch movies very often.

4 TV Shows That I Watch

Project Runway
Survivor
Desperate Housewives (guilty pleasure)
just started watching Tim Gunn's Guide to Style

4 Places I've Been

Hawaii
Japan
Boston Lobster Feast in Orlando (all-u-can eat lobster!!)
Panguitch, Utah

4 People Who Email Me Regularly

Girls' soccer coaches
Matt Garono
Greg
Jessica

4 Favorite Foods

hot, fresh bread/rolls with butter
MD crabs
anything chocolate
anything with melted cheese

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Next Year

Carolyn's baptism in Feb.
Audrey starting preschool
Emma sleeping through the night
possibly buying a new house

4 People I Tag

Lori
Leslie
Teresa
anyone else who wants to do it

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Fun!

At our house I do the kids' baths and showers and David puts the kids to bed.

Love that you mentioned your visit to Panguitch. Good times. :)