Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Little All-Star



Carolyn was chosen by her soccer coach to play in the all-star game for her age group. (She's on the right in the top picture .) They played under the lights at Kelly field and her team won 3-1. She didn't score any goals this time but she had an amazing defensive play where she caught up with a girl from the other team who had broken away with the ball, got possession of the ball, and took it back about a half- field length to the other side. I'm so proud of her. I kept getting choked up just sitting there watching her. She's such an amazing kid, so driven, and talented in so many ways. I can't wait to see what she accomplishes in life. I think she has the potential to do some great things.

I love you Carolyn!!

2 comments:

HolliJo said...

Oh how fun! Tell her congratulations for us! That is so AWESOME! I love soccer too... I actually played for like 9 years growing up.

alpinekleins said...

Bravo for Carolyn! Please tell her that the Utah Kleins surely miss her and we would love to see her play sometime! Hope Holly, Audrey and little Emma are all well. ((hugs))

Kristin