Greg does not read this blog. That's right, Greg does not even look at the Greg and Nichole blog. At first he did, I'd bring it up on the computer and tell him I had a new post and have him read it. But I eventually got tired of forcing him to do it and he didn't do it on his own. If he had a blog I'd love to read it, to see what is going through his head. I would check it everyday. Probably twice a day. I would check it even when I knew there was nothing new just so I could re-read the things he wrote.
So why doesn't he read mine?
Is it a guy thing? Or is it a Greg thing? Does your husband read your blog?
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Ronald does read our blog, but I think it's mostly because he never sees us since he works two jobs now, so it's his way of getting to see what's been going on.
Nope. Lenny doesn't read my blog. He actually mocks my blog and everything associated with it. Including all my friends who have blogs. He refers to it as my "stupid blog". He's such a sweetie, eh? :) I think he's just jealous because if he had a blog, nobody would read it. Although... I'm contemplating starting one and writing on it as if it was his... just to mess with him.
David reads mine on Monday nights when he gets home from his weekly night out with the guys and he knows I've been blogging away my free time.
I don't think it's a Greg thing though. I think it's a guy thing. David only reads it because he knows I love when he reads it and comments on what I've written. Otherwise, he wouldn't care. I'm with you. If David had a blog, I'd check it every day.
Jason has never read ours voluntarily. Sometimes I will show him things and ask him to read it, and he will, but even that is a chore for him. I think some people are just different.
Umm, I don't share well, or maybe I am very territorial? John has his own blog. Yes, he reads mine, asks me questions about it (never comments). He can't check them at work, but does when he is home and has spare time. He loves the blog kingdom! But he is a big word guy, and anything I write he is curious about. Maybe it was his growing up with 3 sisters and no brothers?
We started doing the notebook letters at night, too. Tiffany told me about them (from an Oprah show?) where each spouse writes in a plain old school notebook a one page letter to the other spouse, and the next night you can read what they wrote and respond to questions, ask your own. We've been writing every night for...months now?
Moral of the long comment: if you want your sweetie to read what you write, write it just to him, and stick it in front of his face, in bed. He can't miss it!
Craig pretends to look when I show it to him and then when he sees it later says that he hasn't seen it. Kylie, on the other hand, loves looking at our blog!!
Kevin looks at it if I want him to see something. Usually someone put up a cute picture or something. But, I don't think he reads it regularly! So, definitely a guy thing, not ust a Greg thing!
David reads ours about once a week. When he remembers, he enjoys it He enjoys reading his sibling's blogs as well. He always reads them at work, hardly ever comments (I think he has three or four times total out of the couple years I have been doing it) and always mentions to me something later in the evening about it. He used to tease me a little, but doesn't anymore.
Jennilyn, I didn't know you and John started doing that notebook thing!?! how fun! Now we need to do it. I've always thought it would be fun, just haven't implemented it and made it a habit.
great.
Ha ha! I can totally relate! I'd be so surprised if Norm ever read it. Sometimes I see a comment from one of my kids every now and then - usually Karianne - she's soooo sweet!
Nope, and he was the one that suggested we start our own "family blog" instead of just including family stuff on my personal crafting blog. He's never posted, not even when I've asked him to. He does try to check it but I know that he just skims it and looks at the pictures. Must be a guy thing.
Hi,
Its wonderful to see your happy family. And congrats for the new house !! By the way, you can send email notification about a new post to anybody you want. Hope, that may make your husband read this blog. My boyfriend reads this way !!
Post a Comment