Carolyn, Care Bear, Bear Bear, my biggest little rascal. You were SO HARD those first three years, always getting into everything, never listening, with such a strong will.
Then something happened after your third birthday. You started turning into the sweet and loving girl that you are now.
You are so helpful around the house and are so good to your sisters. I'm blown away by how smart and talented and dedicated you are. I'm so happy with your decision to get baptized. I can't believe you are eight years old today.

3 comments:
Oh, so cute! Hope you all had a wonderful celebration day:)
Kristin
Oh how fun! We hope she had a fun birthday. We are so sad we can't be there onn Sunday. But, hopefully June comes ridiculously soon!! :)
Happy Birthday Carolyn! Time has gone by so fast.
So, when I first saw this post, I totally thought it was Emma, and I thought, um...it isn't her birthday yet...
Side by side comparison, they do look pretty similar, Carolyn seems to be a little darker, hair, eyes, (expression?)
Post a Comment