Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Molly Moo!


Molly, my only brown-eyed girl, you were such an easy baby. I couldn't believe that you actually liked to take naps. What a blessing.


I kept waiting for you to hit the terrible two's but you never did. It was a terrific two's instead.


You've always had such a great sense of humor and loved making people laugh. I love how generous and kind you are.

You're growing up so fast. I can't believe you're six now. You're such an important part of our family and you are so good to your sisters. I love you, Snuggle Bug!

3 comments:

Jess and Jason said...

Molly really has always been happy. Quiet, cute Molly. Happy Birthday!
(I never even noticed her eye brows before you mentioned something yesterday...hehehe)

HolliJo said...

Oh how cute! And I love the picture with the missing tooth :).

alpinekleins said...

I can't believe she is six either - where did the years go! We really need to see her again before she is a full grown young lady :)

Happy Birthday Molly!!

Kristin