Well, I guess it's not going to be a secret anymore. Here it is: coupon codes. You know how when you buy something online and there's that spot for a coupon code and you think, dang, I really wish I had one of those? All you have to do is a google search for one. For example, the other day I ordered two items from deseretbook.com. I googled "deseret book coupon code" and there they were. I found more than one for 25% off an item and guess what, I was able to use two different codes and get 25% off both of my items.
But wait, there's more. Do you ever rent movies from Redbox? Who doesn't, right? No one wants to pay $4 or however much it is at Blockbuster. Well you can get Redbox movies free! Google "redbox codes" and you will find codes for free rentals. I've done it twice now in the last week. Just make sure you look it up not long before you go rent your movie so the code will be current. It might not work if you find a code and then a few days later try to use it. Go ahead and try it, you'll thank me.
While we're on the subject of google-ing to save money, next time you go to Chuck E Cheese search for "chuck e cheese coupon." Skip over the ones from the chuck e cheese website and click on the next one down. There you will find one for buy 40 tokens get 60 free. That's $10 for 100 tokens. There's no food included, like there are on most of their coupons, but we never eat there anyway since their pizza tastes like cardboard. $10 for over an hour of entertainment for 4 kids sounds like a good deal to me.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
On a shoe site called DSW they will accept three coupon codes PER transaction. I got free overnight shipping, $5 off and triple bonus which added up to another $10 off.
Children's Place is another one that has great coupon codes. I got Max striped polo shirts that were on clearance for 30% off and free shipping. Two coupon codes. Each shirt was a little bit more than $2.
Thanks for the redbox idea though!!! That is great!
I think my kids grew up on Chuck E. Cheese - their favorite place. Love the deals!
Kristin
Keep the ideas coming!!
Post a Comment