We inherited some pretty fantastic landscaping when we bought this house. So all winter long (and it's been a loooong winter!) I've been wondering what would come up in the spring. I was so thrilled last week when I was cleaning out my flower beds and found green sprouting up all over the place! Hopefully I can get my square foot garden built this weekend and I can plant my cool-weather crops!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
I Knew There Would Be Bulbs
We inherited some pretty fantastic landscaping when we bought this house. So all winter long (and it's been a loooong winter!) I've been wondering what would come up in the spring. I was so thrilled last week when I was cleaning out my flower beds and found green sprouting up all over the place! Hopefully I can get my square foot garden built this weekend and I can plant my cool-weather crops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment