We started out as just two but we blinked our eyes and now there are six of us!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Sister Love
I love sending my kids off to school everyday, but I also love seeing the ones at home play together and bond. Audrey and Emma play so well together, even though Emma is still so little.
Oh, I agree! I love sending the big kids to school and then the day with the two little ones. M and N are the cutest friends when the big ones are gone. Then they come home and chaos rules!
2 comments:
that picture in the red is a classic, like one of those pictures they'll remember and pull out when they're older...love it
Oh, I agree! I love sending the big kids to school and then the day with the two little ones. M and N are the cutest friends when the big ones are gone. Then they come home and chaos rules!
Post a Comment