For the first time ever, my youngest is two and I do not have a newborn nor am I pregnant. I'm beginning to feel so much more mobile--it's easier to go places than it used to be. So I've decided that I want to have as many adventures with the kids as I can this summer. For our first adventure we went blueberry picking at a local farm. The kids LOVED it! The blueberries were at just the right height for them and there were so many of them. And they were so delicious and sweet, not tart. Even Emma spent the whole time picking (and eating).
I think more ended up in her mouth than in her bucket.
On the way home, Carolyn said, "I thought this summer was going to be really boring but that was a lot of fun!"

6 comments:
How fun! I seriously can't believe how big they are getting. And that's hilarious what Carolyn said! Love the pictures. We can't wait to see more from this summer!
Did you go to the one on Jarrettsville Road? The one that sells picnic tables? Haven't been by there to see if ripe yet!
We went to Spring Valley Farm in Conowingo. I'll have to check out the one on Jarrettsville Rd. That's probably a lot closer.
I love that farm. Sorry we didn't make it. We were planning on being there, but I got a tick bite and needed to go see the docter. It took forever and nothing even was resolved from it....
But glad you had fun! It really is the best farm ever. Your girls look super cute!!!
Such cute girls! Emma is so adorable in those close up berry picking pics.
I love the my-youngest-is-two-and-I'm-not-pregnant status. It's so freeing! Looks like you're making the most of it.
So fun! We want to go!!
Post a Comment