That's how long I changed diapers.
Continuously.
Which means every child overlapped with the next, so there were often times when I had two children in diapers.
I think I can officially say that Emma is potty trained, now that she's been wearing underwear for a week and she hasn't had an accident for three days.
I couldn't be happier.
She was saying, "Mommy, don't take my picture."
Hee, hee. I'm so mean.

5 comments:
Oh my goodness that's a long time with diapers! AHH. I can't believe I'm just starting that. haha.
On another note, Emma has gotten SO big! I can't believe it. She's such a little girl. And her hair is so long. I guess that's what happens when we live on opposite sides of the country. Sad. I can't wait to see you guys this summer!
Jealous! Nathan is so close - he poops and potties in the chair like 10 times a day, but he still has little accidents a couple times a day. So close, can't wait to be like you.
Nine years is a long time . . . Congratulations! Good job, Emma!
Wow! Crazy...kinda jealous even...and I totally thought that was a baby picture of Carolyn :)
Yay! Great news!
HOpe you're almost ready for the big day!
((hugs))
˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛
•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛
• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛
……~٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶٩( -̮̮̃-̃)۶٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(●̮̮̃●̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃ •̃)۶
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Kristin
YEAH!!!! That is fabulous! It is a great place to be!
Post a Comment