I was driving Carolyn to her soccer game the other day and she said, "Mommy, that Tempurpedic sign is . . . wierd."I looked at it and laughed. How did I never notice that their logo is a nude woman? I said, "Yeah, they're just trying to show you that their mattresses support you so your body can stay straight."
Carolyn replied, "But they're NAKED!"

1 comment:
Hahahaha!!!! I love it!!!! I never noticed that. It is so funny how kids always pick up on those things first. Some signs are so weird!
When we were driving to the beach this summer we were on a road that had a lot of 'peep show' buildings. One of the buildings had a huge picture of a blond. Lily looked at it and was like "LETS GO THERE!!!!!!!" I started to laugh and was like why? "Because Barbie dances there!!!" Josh and I couldn't stop laughing.
Post a Comment