Friday, February 4, 2011

Audrey's Mad Skills

Tell me, is it normal that a four year old can do these things?

10 comments:

lmk1411 said...

I can't even Hula Hoop! My favorite is her jumping down the door frame like it's nothing! We can't wait to see you guys!

seven smiles said...

um. that is awesome.

and you must be a tired mommy.
;)

Likely said...

totally mad skills!!!!! I think it's pretty spectacular. I entered a hula hoop competition at the mall in second grade... I don't think I could do it at four. Is she in gymnastics? she would probably be an awesome gymnast.

HolliJo said...

Haha those were awesome! :). She made it all look so easy.

Dawn said...

cute! I agree with the gymnastics statement. My friend's daughter does the door way climbing thing.

alpinekleins said...

Just spreading the word! Kelsie has an amazing new blog, all about her preparations and upcoming humanitarian adventure to Tanzania. Hope you can stop by sometime soon!

http://www.kelsieklein.blogspot.com/

((hugs))

Kristin

Jesse Stamm said...

She needs to be on Ninja Warrior.

Jesse Stamm said...

hahahah. That must be a blog sign-in thingy that jesse created back in the day. Reminds me of a scene from Sons of Provo...anyway, this is Kristal.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family you have Nicole! Glad you shared your blog link. :)

Krystal

Unknown said...

Audrey - You are soooo Cool!!!
Love,
Grandpa Klein