
(Exuse the low-res iPod photos. My camera has been MIA ever since Emma used it to take pictures around the house.)
Okay, I know pride is bad, but I am so proud of myself right now.
Remember the long list of projects I wanted to do for Carolyn's room? I finally made the cushion for her window seat and it turned out awesome. My mom walked me through it but I did all of the sewing. I was so intimidated by this project that I am so stunned with how nice it turned out.
Remember the long list of projects I wanted to do for Carolyn's room? I finally made the cushion for her window seat and it turned out awesome. My mom walked me through it but I did all of the sewing. I was so intimidated by this project that I am so stunned with how nice it turned out.
Behold the craftsmanship:
It was also my first time doing piping and I'm not afraid of it anymore! I can't wait to do more projects around the house with my new skills.


9 comments:
ok--I need piping lessons!
(because that intimidates me.)
Um, that looks AMAZING! Please teach me, I have a bench that needs help!
Wow, nice job, Nichole!
that looks awesome! upholstery anything scares me! you did fantastic!
it looks PERFECT! i am proud of you too!
YES! Look at that craftsmanship!
Piping lessons at Nichole's house! I did it once with the help of an old bishop's wife. She didn't let me do all of the work so I am afraid I didn't learn well. darn it.
What a fantastic job you did- beautiful!! Count me in when you give those lessons that Tiffany mentioned :)
You are amazing!
Post a Comment