Saturday, November 26, 2011

Family Photo Shoot 2011

A couple months ago I won a free photo shoot with Krystal Atkinson Photography. I couldn't believe it. I never win anything, especially not as good as this. Here are just a few of my favorites.
This will most likely be our Christmas card.
I could kiss this face all day.
We haven't had couple pictures taken since . . . our wedding probably.

6 comments:

Tiffany Rueckert said...

gorgeous! you all look beautiful! I wonder if greg was jealous that kissing comment wasn't under his picture... ha ha.. Krystal did a great job!

Jessica L said...

Lucky! Such great pictures! I can't believe how big the girls are. Your couple picture is wonderful. So cool!

Unknown said...

Nicole! You are as gorgeous as ever.

seven smiles said...

super cute.

and yes, you are gorgeous.

:)

alpinekleins said...

Cute cute photos - love your family!

My goodness those girls are getting bigger :)

Kristin

Jess and Jason said...

Those pictures are great! You are all very beautiful and photogenic.

Love the picture of the two of you! Also the one with Greg and the girls.