We started out as just two but we blinked our eyes and now there are six of us!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
New Haircut
Some of you have already seen my new haircut done by the fabulous Geri, but here it is for my far away friends. I wanted a picture of it professionally blown-out so that I could try to replicate it on my own. Isn't it sad how you can never get it to look the same way it did when you walked out of the salon?
I noticed it the other day, but I didn't say anything. It is cute. I like the bangs. I have been thinking about bangs lately for myself, but I reconsider every time because I hate having my hair on my face. Does it bother you at all or do you get used to it really fast?
Way cute hair! I wish I had yours. Mine is so fine and flat, I have to keep it short to do anything with it! And Emma is cute as a button too. you gotta love baby fat. =)
8 comments:
Hi Nichole! Nice to see you again. Cute cut.
Cute hair cut!!! We miss you guys!
I noticed it the other day, but I didn't say anything. It is cute. I like the bangs. I have been thinking about bangs lately for myself, but I reconsider every time because I hate having my hair on my face. Does it bother you at all or do you get used to it really fast?
I had bangs like this for the first twenty or so years of my life so they don't bother me at all. It feels really familiar.
Way cute hair! I wish I had yours. Mine is so fine and flat, I have to keep it short to do anything with it! And Emma is cute as a button too. you gotta love baby fat. =)
I think it looks fantastic, and it looked really good on Wednesday too, so you must have watched and learned well.
Too cute Nicole - we kinda slow around here - just discovered your wonderful photos! Can't believe your girls are getting so grown up and beautiful!
((hugs))
Kristin
Please, you always style your hair a thousand times better than when I do it in the chair. Natural talent...you've got it! :)
Post a Comment