Alright, this is going to be a boring post because there are no pictures but I felt the need to document these as part of our summer adventure series.
5. Hammerman Beach. Our friends invited us to go with them to a small, man made beach on the bay. While it wasn't the ocean, it was still a lot of fun and the kids had a great time swimming and playing in the sand. It's near where Greg works so he left work early that day and joined us, which gave me a chance to actually sit on the beach and relax. Woohoo!
6. Free Movies at Regal. While Carolyn was at soccer camp, I took the rest of the girls to see Planet 51. It wasn't crowded like I thought it would be and the girls enjoyed it. Emma did get pretty restless, though, and she sat on my lap the whole time instead of in her seat. But I think we'll do it again since we pretty much never go to the theater to watch movies and the kids get such a thrill out of it.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I made blueberry buckle yesterday...BIG hit with everyone. Thanks for the reminder about this yummy "old" recipe.
ps: Audrey is super-cute in her new glasses!!
Post a Comment