Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Following is an Unpaid Advertisement



I am always on the lookout for recommended beauty products and I thought some of you out there might be too. So I just have to tell you about one of my must-haves, especially during this winter weather. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is the best moisturizer I have ever used. Even better than anything I've tried from that overpriced store in the mall that sells good-smelling products for your body (sorry Teresa!). It is non-greasy, feels light, and makes my skin feel so soft. It is even strong enough to moisturize my feet. And it really does moisturize for 24 hours like the bottle says. You'll feel yourself washing it off in the shower the next day. It is on the high end of the drug store moisturizer price range but it is worth every penny.

p.s.- The local members-only warehouse store sells the big bottle in a two-pack for a reasonable price, especially if you use the coupon from their latest mailing. But be warned, that is a LOT of moisturizer.

p.p.s.- The store that represents itself with red concentric circles sells a knock-off version of this product that my sister tried and said is not as good as the real thing.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

This stuff is the best! I swear by Aveeno. I have used it for several years now, and just love the product. I also agree that the store brand stuff isn't the same. I like the "positively radiant" line....so good!

rebecca said...

This post was very funny. I love how you avoided using any store names, yet we all know what you're talking about. Thanks for the tip. I am just about out of my usual lotion, which I can take or leave. I'm up for a change on a friend's reccommendation.

Jess and Jason said...

Ok, I bought it and am trying to use it. Mostly on Ryan, his skin is shockingly dry and scaly. Poor kid. I will let you know what I think!