Ever since I started grinding wheat I've wanted to make bread. 100% whole wheat bread. Not part wheat/part white like I've done in the past. Well, today was the day. I used this recipe and it turned out better than I was hoping for. It was so light and soft and not at all brick-like, as homemade whole wheat bread is notorious for being. And it was amazingly easy to make too. I don't know if I'll ever buy a loaf of bread again.
Emma liked it too.

5 comments:
That looks GOOD! Great job. I'm loving all your ideas.
It was fun catching up a little last weekend. Tell Greg I said sorry about the Ravens. :)
Any good ideas for where to get a wheat grinder and how much they are?
I will have to try it! I am so glad when you share recipes. I am always nervous to try a recipe first. What if it is terrible!?!
looks incredible. better than my bricks for sure. I need to try that recipe. I am proud of you!
You're family will be so spoiled! I'm sure they love it. Nothing better than homemade bread, it makes your whole home smell lovely and tastes so good besides - WAY to go!
Post a Comment