Sunday, January 4, 2009
Happy 2009
I thought I'd post some Christmas pictures. Maybe someday I'll actually have time to start writing again. Things have been really busy and I've been really tired with four little kids, including a baby that's been waking up every 2-3 hours during the night for the last two months or so. But, I am happy to report, that I got a full night of sleep last night for the first time since before Emma was born (about 7 1/2 months). I went to bed at 9:00 and didn't get up until 5:30 when Emma needed me. Greg gave her a bottle some time during the night and it seemed to make her sleep longer than usual. Maybe she'll start getting a bottle every night.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What cute girls. Audrey is always so silly in your pics. Must be the age. And that Emma - she's delicious. Happy New Year.
Post a Comment