This is exactly how Emma looked today when I went to the store and someone asked me if it was a boy. Really? Really?? Pink shirt, pink pants, pink car seat. I've never had a boy but I don't think I'd put him in pink. And this isn't the first time I've been asked that. (Note the 2 inch high hair. It always looks like that and it does it on it's own!)
Monday, August 11, 2008
Pink=Girl!
This is exactly how Emma looked today when I went to the store and someone asked me if it was a boy. Really? Really?? Pink shirt, pink pants, pink car seat. I've never had a boy but I don't think I'd put him in pink. And this isn't the first time I've been asked that. (Note the 2 inch high hair. It always looks like that and it does it on it's own!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hahaha! yeah...maybe they were color blind or something...nobody could really be that dumb...could they?
People are just stupid! You should have said, "Are you really that dumb?"
I think her hair is hilarious! You should put it up in a ponytail, it is already long enough!
I've gotten that a lot too. Really? What a cute baby girl, Nichole! Your whole family is beautiful.
Post a Comment