Friday, September 5, 2008

Smiley Baby

Emma smiles all the time but this is the first time I was able to capture it in a picture. You know how it goes--she smiles, I push the button, she stops smiling, the camera takes the picture. But this time I got it...it's all about timing.

She also keeps getting chubbier. It looks like her ears are sinking into the sides of her face but really everything around them keeps getting fatter.

6 comments:

rebecca said...

She is out of control cute!!! I LOVE chubby babies. What a sweet smile and crazy hair! She has more hair than my 2.5 year old!

Jess and Jason said...

She is very cute! I love her eyes, they are to die for!

Emmalyn said...

Thats a great picture!

I admire you a lot and had a great time looking through your blog! Thanks for sharing!

Caitlin said...

We all love fat babies. I remember when Isabella was a fat baby....those were the days. Your girls are all so beautiful, and I love that they really look like sisters. Emma is beautiful.

HolliJo said...

Oh my goodness. She is so precious!! And I think she looks just like Carolyn!

lmk1411 said...

She looks so cute! I'm glad it'll let me post on here because I'm an offical blogger now :)